Mega Mega Projects is a full service agency based in downtown New York City.
Mega Mega Projects is a full service agency based in downtown New York City. We offer Press, Wholesale, and Consulting services to fine jewelry brands and designers.
Applicants must be creative and independent sales professionals with a passion for emerging designers. The right candidate will be a highly motivated and committed to expanding sales while also nurturing existing accounts.
- Regularly engage with current and potential accounts to ensure relationships are maintained and expanded
- Schedule and attend showroom appointments during market and at trade shows
- Communicate with buyers regularly to promote strong sell through, introduce new lines, get sales feedback, etc
- Research new stores and markets
- Help develop and implement tailored sales strategies for new and existing clients
- Existing buyer relationships
- Genuine interest in, and understanding of, the jewelry market
- Exceptional communication skills
- Attention to detail and consistent follow through
- Ability to multi-task and delegate
- Highly self-motivated, willing to take initiative
- Ability to merchandise jewelry and prepare collections for market
- Some knowledge of retail math and strong analytical skills
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org