YaYa Publicity is a boutique Public Relations agency based in New York City specializing in fine and fashion jewelry, accessories and swimwear.
YaYa Publicity is a boutique Public Relations agency based in New York City specializing in fine and fashion jewelry, accessories and swimwear. The YaYa Publicity team handles press placement on top-tier digital and print editorials, Celebrity/VIP relations, new brand/product launches, and much more.
YaYa Publicity is currently seeking an in-person intern for Summer 2021 at their office in New York City.
This internship is unpaid, so you must be able to receive school credit. This position also offers a transportation/food stipend. The ideal intern candidate is available to work 4-5 days a week and will be able to begin early to mid-June.
During their internship, the candidate will work closely with the entire YaYa Publicity team on various accounts, gaining a tremendous amount of first-hand experience in Public Relations!
Day to Day activities for the YaYa Publicity Summer intern include but are not limited to:
- Assist with sample and image pulls for various editorial and celebrity/VIP requests
- Track media placements and online/print editorial
- Monitor online/print/VIP credits
- Assist in weekly client reporting
- Research and update press/stylist lists, accessory/jewelry trends
- Preparing for press previews and other events
- Maintain organization of the showroom and help with day-to-day tasks
- Proof of completed COVID-19 Vaccination Status
- Reliable, self-motivated, and organized
- Attention To Detail
- Ability to prioritize projects and complete them in a timely manner
- Exceptional computer, written and verbal communication skills (MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook experience a plus)
- Experience in fashion and public relations a plus! Those pursuing a degree or have an interest in PR, Communications, Fashion or Marketing are encouraged to apply.