Intern should be willing to learn about fashion styling, help with fashion research, photo shoot prep, on-set work, and general office organization.
Fashion stylist and VOGUE ITALIA Editor-at-Large Patti Wilson is looking for an intern who wants to learn about fashion styling, help with fashion research, photo shoot prep, on-set work, and general office organization.
- Helping with sample pickups and returns before and after photo shoots, checking in/out samples
- Helping out on occasional shoot days on-set
- Scanning, archiving, and researching images
- General studio organizing
- Must be organized, diligent, detail oriented, and dependable
- Available 2-3 days a week minimum
- Able to work long hours on days before/after photo shoots
- Strong oral and written skills
- Self-directed and motivated
- Available to start ASAP
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org