Designed with love in LA, #ThisIsTheLast jewelry line you need at the best prices you’ll ever find.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for collaborating with the Creative Director and executing branded marketing assets from start to finish. You will source vendors, materials and all necessary items involved in creating marketing initiatives.
- 7+ years of experience as a Graphic Designer
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite programs (Premiere Pro, Illustrator, PhotoShop, InDesign)
- Familiar with creating small and large format print materials (focus will be marketing & event materials) aimed at the luxury/fashion consumer
- Video focused for website, editing IGTV videos, overlay text, YouTube, adding text and sound assets for social stories and newsletter.
- Must possess a creative vision and be able to keenly hone brand identity
- Ability to create GIFs, video, social and web content
- Organize and archive files & images in Dropbox
- Must be highly organized with the ability to manage time and deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Interested in market trends
- Great communication and ability to be constructive with criticism
- Team player
Submit resume, cover letter etc to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Motion Graphic Designer.