Tanya Taylor is looking for hardworking and passionate E-Commerce Intern to assist our team this fall!
Tanya Taylor is looking for hardworking and passionate E-Commerce Intern to assist our team this fall! The ideal candidate is available 3 days per week or more and is excited to get valuable hands-on experience across all areas of e-commerce.
The E-Commerce Intern will assist our E-Commerce Manager with all areas of e-commerce including site merchandising, site uploads, customer service, e-mail marketing, paid media, and affiliate marketing. Must be organized, dedicated, and eager to learn!
- Report to E-Commerce Manager but also work closely with Senior Director of Marketing, Marketing Associate, and Graphic Designer
- Assist with all site uploads including new products and marketing/creative assets
- Assist with product merchandising and markdowns on site
- Assist with sales and marketing reporting including sell through reports and Google Analytics traffic/sales reports
- Assist with customer service and private sales orders
- Assist with site development projects and roadmap, joining weekly calls with developers
- Assist with email marketing via uploading and linking emails in MailChimp, pulling e-mail marketing results and compiling reports
- Assist with paid media including joining weekly agency calls, trafficking assets, and pulling together reporting or recaps
- Assist with affiliate marketing including weekly newsletters to publishers, uploading assets to platform, and pulling reporting
- Available 3+ days per week for fall term (September-December timing)
- Strong interest in fashion and e-commerce space
- Experience with Shopify, MailChimp, Facebook, Google, and/or affiliate marketing a plus
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task
To Apply: Please send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to email@example.com, subject line: E-Commerce Intern. We offer internships in return for school credit and also cover lunch and transportation.