Tanya Taylor is looking for a hardworking and passionate Graphic Design Intern to assist our team this coming Spring!
Tanya Taylor is looking for a hardworking and passionate Graphic Design Intern to assist our team this coming Spring! The ideal candidate is available 2-3 days per week and is excited to get valuable hands-on experience.
The Graphic Design Intern will assist our Junior Art Director with all areas of graphic design and creative including image cropping, asset creation (e-mails, banner ads), image uploads, image research, and photo shoot production. Must be organized, dedicated, and eager to learn!
- Assist Junior Art Director with graphic design for the website and marketing needs, including evite layouts, image cropping, and asset creation for social and paid media
- Assist Junior Art Director and E-Commerce Manager with image cropping, uploads and layout on site
- Assist Junior Art Director with e-mail layouts as needed
- Assist Junior Art Director with image research and inspiration as needed
- Assist Junior Art Director and Marketing team with photo shoot production, including prop research, prop shopping, pre-production planning, set up and tear down of studio
- Available 2-3 days per week for Spring term (January – May 2020)
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite
- After Effects and retouching experience a plus
- Strong interest in fashion and e-commerce space
- Strong creative eye
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task
To Apply: Please send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to email@example.com, subject line: Graphic Design Intern Application