Tanya Taylor is looking for hardworking and passionate Marketing Intern to assist our team this fall!
Tanya Taylor is looking for hardworking and passionate Marketing Intern to assist our team this fall! The ideal candidate is available 3 days per week and is excited to get valuable hands-on experience across all areas of marketing.
The Marketing Intern will assist our Marketing, PR, and Creative across all areas of marketing including events, partnerships, wholesale marketing, social media, and photoshoots. Must be organized, dedicated, and eager to learn!
- Report to Marketing Associate but also work closely with PR Manager, Social Media Associate, Junior Art Director, and Senior Director of Marketing
- Assist with all event planning and activation, including wholesale events, PR events, and partnership events
- Assist with planning and production of photoshoots including e-commerce, editorial, and lookbook shoots, plus assist with weekly photo shoots in and around office for social media
- Assist with competitive research across all areas of marketing
- Assist with industry research and ideating for partnerships, events, and brand activations
- Assist with development of marketing calendar and reporting on marketing initiatives
- Available 3 days per week this fall (September – December)
- Strong interest in fashion and marketing
- Experience working with contemporary or designer fashion brand a plus
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task
- Positive attitude and excited to learn
To Apply: Please send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: Marketing Intern. We offer internships in return for school credit and also cover lunch and transportation.