NYC based fashion stylist Danielle Goldberg is seeking interns for her NYC studio to start immediately.
NYC based fashion stylist Danielle Goldberg is seeking interns for her NYC studio to start immediately. We are looking for candidates who are driven, able to multi-task in a fast paced environment, and interested in the opportunity to learn and grow in the fashion industry.
Responsibilities may include but will not be limited to:
- Sample trafficking- pick ups and drop offs, checking in and out of all garments/shoes/accessories that arrive and are returned
- Assistance with domestic and international shipping
- Organizing and maintaining the studio
- Assistance with administrative tasks
- Assistance on set for editorial and commercial photo shoots
- Assistance in fitting preparation
- Must live in local NYC area and be able to commute via subway
- Must be available 2-3 full days per week
- Must have a strong work ethic and desire to succeed in a fast paced industry
- Must be responsible, reliable, detail oriented, positive, discreet and proactive
- Previous fashion experience preferred but not required
*This is an unpaid internship for students who must be able to receive school credit. A daily stipend will be provided.
*if interested please email your resume and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org