The weather is finally warming up, and it’s time to break out all the cute spring footwear. And one of the most quintessential shoe styles for spring is always spring wedges, baby. Ever since I can remember, wedges have been a sartorial staple as soon as the temperatures rise. They remind me of beach vacations, summer nights and spring shopping sprees—basically everything good about warm weather. Wedges aren’t going anywhere, y’all, so it’s time to refresh your stash with the new (and super cute!) spring wedges on offer right now.
Whether you need something close-toed, a timeless sandal or a trendy mule, you can find it in wedge form. Wedges are the perfect shoe option for just about any situation. Plus, they’re way easier to walk in than heels, but still give you height—which, as someone who’s only 5’3″, is a very important feature in a shoe. Spring is all about starting fresh and growing into the person we want to be for the rest of year. If the person you want to be is someone who’s classically stylish but also likes to have fun, then it’s time for you to gaze upon all the beautiful wedge shoe offerings for this spring.
Because I’m so excited about spring (and spring shoes!), I rounded up 39 pairs of cute spring wedges you seriously need in your closet this season. Some are basics you can wear year to year, and some are funkier takes on the wedge shoe, for days when you want to experiment a little. Of course, they’re all cute and they all want to come home with you. Like I said, wedges are here to stay, so stock up, babes.
1. Darlene Mint Green Wedge Sandals, $33 at Lulus
Mint green is the perfect spring color.
2. Kami Cork Wedge, $185 at Bernardo 1946
A classic wedge sandal with a tomato red twist.
3. Naguisa Pom Pom Espadrilles, $248 at Anthropologie
When you put pompoms on a wedge heel, you can’t go wrong.
4. Confession Blush Vinyl Wedge Sandals, $99 at Lulus
These wedge sandals will go with any spring outfit.
5. Schutz Dyandre Wedge, $175 at Revolve
I’d wear these every single day.
6. Dolce Platform Wedge, $178 at Free People
Pattern mixing for the win.
7. New Look Faux Suede Wedges, $27 at ASOS
Classic brown wedges—with a suede twist.
8. Santana Cork Sandals, $33 at Lulus
The blue and white stripe is perfect for spring.
9. WANDER Tan Wedges, $80 at Topshop
These wedges are ready for all your spring adventures—and some summer ones, too.
10. Sabil Wedge, $310 at Free People
All about those metallic embellishments.
11. Lucky Brand Noemia Wedge Sandal, $108.95 at Nordstrom
A staple wedge sandal everyone needs in their wardrobe.
12. Leopard Print Wedge, $29.90 at Forever 21
Get wild this spring.
13. Marc Fisher LTD Miki Studded Slingback Wedges, $169.95 at Nordstrom
I’m in love with the stud details.
14. Hastings Clear Heeled Wedges, $32 at ASOS
For days you want to go a little transparent with your footwear.
15. Classic Platform Wedge, $128 at Free People
Classic but oh-so-cute.
16. Karl Lagerfeld Paris Celie Espadrille Wedge, $128.95 at Nordstrom
The beading detail is perfect.
17. Floral-Printed Cork Wedge Sandals, $138 at Anthropologie
Like walking in a secret garden.
18. Fly London Gaxy Wedge Slide Sandal, $229.95 at Nordstrom
The faded metallic is super chic.
19. Frances Wedge Espadrille, $120 at Anthropologie
Peep-toe sandals are always great for showing off your pedicure.
20. Castaner Joyce Wedge, $130 at Revolve
It’s all in the details.
21. David Tate Festive Wedge Sandal, $109.95 at Nordstrom
This wedge is certainly festive, all right.
22. Daphnie Striped Espadrilles, $33 at Lulus
You’ll be wearing these to every spring event.
23. See By Chloe x Revolve Glyn Wedge Sandal, $265 at Revolve
These wedges are ideal for a warm and sunny day.
24. Bernardo Kara Wedge Sandals, $248 at Anthropologie
These wedges would be perfect paired with any spring outfit.
25. Public Desire Maliboo Clear Wedge, $49 at ASOS
Cinderella’s glass slipper, but updated.
26. Stuart Weitzman Elsie Wedge, $425 at Revolve
The detail in the heel of this wedge is perfect.
27. Sage Woven Platform Wedge Sandals, $89 at Lulus
OK, how cute are these?
28. Turn Around Wedge, $99 at Free People
A trendy mule, but make it a wedge.
29. Silent D Kohen Wedge Heels, $115 at Anthropologie
The prettiest blue for spring.
30. Peggy Wedge, $158 at Free People
It’s not hard to fall in love with these classic wedges.
31. Lesly Zebra Calf Hair Espadrille Wedges, $120 at Lulus
The chicest zebra wedges in existence.
32. Naguisa Ruca Wedge Espadrilles, $228 at Anthropologie
I need these shoes ASAP.
33. Jayjay Espadrille Wedges, $56 at ASOS
Feel red hot this spring—even if the weather doesn’t.
34. UO Heather Cork Wedge, $39 at Urban Outfitters
Neon for spring is a must.
35. Cecelia New York Lily Wedge Espadrilles, $245 at Anthropologie
Wow. Just, wow.
36. UO Britney Wedge Sandal, $39 at Urban Outfitters
It’s a nice day for a white (wedge).
37. Wing Wedges, $100 at Topshop
The cutest army green wedges for spring. Plus, check out that zig-zag detail.
38. Sam Edelman Wedge Sandals, $85 at Anthropologie
Animal print is an important part of any wardrobe.
39. Ginnie Red Cork Wedge Sandals, $33 at Lulus
These wedges are ready for every spring and summer festival.
Our mission at STYLECASTER is to bring style to the people, and we only feature products we think you’ll love as much as we do. Please note that if you purchase something by clicking on a link within this story, we may receive a small commission of the sale.
A version of this story was originally published in March 2019.