Six One is an LA-based boutique PR agency specializing in beauty, wellness and lifestyle with US and international clients.
Six One is an LA-based boutique PR agency specializing in beauty, wellness and lifestyle with US and international clients. We are currently seeking an energetic and self motivated intern to join our small team. Ideally, the candidate is currently studying Communications/PR or is a recent grad with a related degree.
- Database management and client files
- Assistance with basic administrative tasks and day-to-day operations of the business
- Compiling and managing client press reports and media recaps
- Assisting the PR Coordinator with distribution of client media materials and product
- Assisting in the management of samples and updating inventory lists
- Must have a working knowledge or vested interested in beauty, wellness and lifestyle media
- Social media savvy and well-versed in current trends
- Ability to multitask at all times and have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a fast moving environment
- Must be well-versed in Keynote or Powerpoint
- Positive, self-starter attitude
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Able to conduct yourself with maturity, professionalism and respect
- Most importantly you understand and believe in our brand mission and desire to contribute to a collaborative start-up environment with a self-starter approach to working.
We ask that you have good communication and organization skills, a great work ethic, the ability to work efficiently, and a can-do attitude. You will be working with a very welcoming and friendly office that is eager to share their knowledge of the industry. Check out our reviews on glassdoor.com.
Terms: 2-3 days per week, 15-18 hours per week.
Start Date: January 2020
Location: Los Angeles (Larchmont)
Compensation: Monthly stipend plus valuable professional experience