Scenario Communications is seeking an Account Coordinator for our Los Angeles office with a strong interest in Entertainment, Lifestyle, Hospitality, Tech, Fashion, and Beauty PR.
Scenario Communications is seeking an Account Coordinator for our Los Angeles office with a strong interest in Entertainment, Lifestyle, Hospitality, Tech, Fashion, and Beauty PR. Applicants must be highly motivated, have a professional manner, a sharp attention to detail, be able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi task. As an Account Coordinator you will be exposed to senior-level management as well as countless opportunities for learning and growth. Looking for candidates who can begin immediately and have at least 1-2 years internship or entry-level experience.
Day-to-day activities include:
- Monitoring media, including newspapers, magazines, broadcasts, online sites and blogs for secured client placements
- Working in Muck Rack and other databases to manage media lists and contacts as well as celebrity/influencer contact lists
- Originate and disseminate client memos (e.g., interviews, agendas, call recaps, status reports)
- Work in tandem with teams to actively pitch media and to follow up on outreach
- Providing event support (some travel involved)
- Assisting with the managerial operations of the company
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize, plan and execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong computer proficiency, including knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- Knowledge of the PR industry and/or previous PR experience is a plus!
To Apply: Please send your resume to Hayley.Antonian@scenariopr.com, subject line Account Coordinator.
Scenario Communications is a full-service communications company that offers integrated solutions in media relations, event marketing, influencer/celebrity marketing and social media. With specialties in entertainment, lifestyle, consumer brands and technology, Scenario provides a nimble, creative approach to problem solving with a dedicated team of experienced practitioners and strategists. Scenario has offices in Los Angeles and New York with the ability to service and build campaigns on a national and regional level.