Founded by Savannah Engel in 2017, SEPR is a boutique PR, VIP and Events Agency based in New York City.
Founded by Savannah Engel in 2017, SEPR is a boutique PR, VIP and Events Agency based in New York City. SEPR specializes in enhancing the image & increasing exposure for brands in fashion, lifestyle, nightlife and wellness spaces through Celebrity and VIP relations, traditional PR and event production. Since launching, SEPR has been entrusted with managing and running lead on brand launches, campaigns, events, runway shows, celebrity endorsements and more for brands, including: Zadig & Voltaire, Diesel, Markarian ,Naomi Campbell’s Fashion for Relief, Michael Kors, Moncler, Badgley Mischka, Cult Gaia, Marlo Laz, PatBO, John Elliott, Pyer Moss, Cherry Los Angeles,11 Honore, Self Portrait, Moussy, Enfold and many more.
Senior Public Relations Manager / Senior Account Manager reports directly to CEO/Founder Savannah Engel and is responsible for creating and executing a global public relations & VIP management strategy, with a heavy focus on client image across all media outlets, brand credits, and communications. Candidates must be experienced, driven, detail-oriented, and punctual with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Minimum of 7-10 years fashion PR and Celeb/VIP experience.
- Lead strategic plan development and execution for all product & brand-led initiatives, including press strategies, timelines, VIP dressing, product collaborations, events, and partnerships. Strategy should focus on building brand awareness, elevating brand perception, increasing traffic & scope of VIP exposure.
- Cultivate & maintain relationships: focus on highly influential individuals & brands, including editors, bloggers & key members of the media & press; build a database of partners for potential initiatives, networking support & coverage for each brand, leveraging existing relationships within the industry and managing an aggressive new-contact outreach plan within the fashion, lifestyle, design & wellness spaces; build out & manage internal communications strategy & relationship with external partners, generating monthly emails to update clients on current press clippings, media placements, and any other exposure/value-add generated by the SEPR team.
- Generate brand exposure: build targeted print, digital & social media editorial strategies, engage press, influencers, celebrities & consumers to ensure growth; write editorial proposals, press releases, & deal memos; manage creative product placement, brand stories, interviews & launches, focusing on features & profiles; utilize existing & new relationships within the space to consistently increase awareness & add value to the SEPR name; act as client-facing lead on outreach, negotiations, and VIP PR.
- Event production & management: build out strategy & upcoming needs, as well as manage day-of oversight, for runway shows, movie premiers, presentations, dinner/after-parties, new store openings, popups, press events, brand collection press previews & re-sees; plan & execute photo shoots, including casting oversight & management.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in Public Relations, with a proven track record in a management role overseeing employees and working with luxury & VIP clients.
- Extensive global contact list & proven relationships with media & business contacts that have delivered demonstrable & measurable results, including press, stylists, influencers, & celebrities – US, Europe, Middle East, Asia.
- Proven track record of brand awareness through experience pitching products & building out campaigns & strategic growth initiatives.
- Exceptional strategic & problem-solving skills, including the ability to think creatively, prioritize multiple projects, adapt to changing deadlines & schedules, all within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong written, verbal & interpersonal communication skills, including experience writing press releases and other key PR-related documents.
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of: Microsoft Office (Excel, Keynote, Word, Powerpoint) & Apple & Google equivalents; Fashion GPS; Cision; PRC.
Savannah Engel PR Clients & Events
- Marlo Laz
- Homie NYC
- Cherry Los Angeles
- Ray’s Bar
- Morgan Lane
Please send all cover letters, resumes & relevant portfolios to: firstname.lastname@example.org