Satomi Kawakita is looking for someone who loves our jewelry and loves helping customers in a warm, professional and respectful manners.
Satomi Kawakita is looking for someone who loves our jewelry and loves helping customers in a warm, professional and respectful manners. This person has to be a kind, friendly people-person because s/he will have to work closely with not only the customers but also the other staff members for smooth daily operations. Your typical day would be making appointments with customers, giving them a private wedding consultation in our showroom (we are not storefront and do not accept walk-in customers), answering to email inquires from customers, and processing online orders.
All aspects of customer service. Conduct wedding band consultations. Online store operation. Assist with the inventory management. Assist for writing web description, PR or social media. Assist wholesale operation and administrative tasks as directed.
- 1+ year Work Experience in Customer Service or Retail Jewelry making experience and/or gemstone knowledge is a big plus, with an eagerness to learn more
- Associate’s degree or higher
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Efficiency with computer technology and work experience of a variety of software programs such as MS Excel, Word, Google Suite, Adobe Suite is a big plus, E-Commerce applications, etc.
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Detail-oriented and able to multi-task. Kind, flexible, responsible and patient. Otherwise you are not going to love this job.
Recruiting Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org