Sarah Flint is looking for an enthusiastic, highly organized candidate to join our growing team as Logistics Associate.
To apply, please submit resume and cover letter here.
Sarah Flint is looking for an enthusiastic, highly organized candidate to join our growing team as Logistics Associate. This position requires meticulous attention to detail, communication and time-management skills, as well as the ability to react quickly to any problems that may arise and solve them without missing a beat. You will be responsible ensuring smooth operations across our supply chain – from incoming production, to order processing, fulfillment, and returns. You will act as the primary point of contact for our warehouse and liaison between them and our internal staff.
- Oversee day-to-day Sarah Flint operations of the warehouse and communicate daily with warehouse manager to ensure KPIs are being met
- Coordinate all aspects of incoming production from our factories, outbound order processing, and returns
- Process orders and return authorizations for internal team
- Troubleshoot issues that come up in the normal operation of importing products, outbound shipping, order processing, and inventory management
- Manage and produce reporting on inbound production, outbound shipping, and returns to provide internal understanding of all aspects of supply chain performance.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders and provide tracking for product movements
- Partner with Accounting to ensure accurate inventory records are maintained
- Work with Director of Operations to ensure all systems and integrations related to supply chain management are functioning correctly
- 2-3 years of operational experience, logistics preferred
- Netsuite and Shopify experience preferred
- Able to quickly learn new systems, and are constantly improving process for more efficiency
- Advanced Excel knowledge with the ability to prepare basic reporting
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks at once