Sarah Flint is a women’s luxury footwear designer. We create elegant, thoughtful, and feminine shoes, designed in New York and handcrafted in Italy.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Sarah Flint is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated team player to join our growing Customer Service team. As the Customer Service Coordinator, you will act as the first point of contact to our customers. This position plays a critical role in building and maintaining long term customer relationships, and is pivotal to the overall customer experience.
What you’ll do:
- Act as the voice of Sarah Flint, providing a strong representation of our mission and values, all while delivering high-caliber customer service.
- Communicate with the customer through our various channels: email, phone, live chat, and social.
- Liaison with the customer through all inquiries; from style guidance to order confirmation to delivery and returns, and everything in between.
- Work with FedEx to rectify any shipment discrepancies.
- Assist at selling events and with one-on-one private clients.
- Facilitate order changes, cancellations, fulfillment, and returns with our 3PL.
- Process returns and exchanges.
- Continuously strive to improve the customer service process and optimize the customers’ experience with Sarah Flint.
- Report weekly on customer service trends.
Who you are:
- Impeccably organized.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, friendly, patient, and above all positive!
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve (like a boss)
- Collaborative team player.
- No task is too small attitude.
- 0-1 years’ experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Flexibility to work on holidays and weekends.
- Passionate about Sarah Flint.
- Experience in providing exceptional customer service, preferably at an E-Commerce business.
- Familiarity with Shopify and Netsuite
All Sarah Flint designs are handcrafted in Italy and our small but mighty team is based out of the Flatiron District in New York City. The Sarah Flint team believes in shoes that fit and feel gold, which are sold direct to the customer without the traditional 6x retail markup.
Sarah Flint has been recognized by Forbes’ “30 under 30” and her designs have garnered attention from numerous celebrities such as Meghan Markle, Amal Clooney, Blake Lively, Lady Gaga, Kristen Stewart, Kate Bosworth, Kate Hudson, Scarlet Johansson, and many more.