Boutique real estate firm, Robin Zendell & Associates, seeks a creative and motivated intern to work in its Upper East Side office.
Boutique real estate firm, Robin Zendell & Associates, seeks a creative and motivated intern to work in its Upper East Side office. We represent leading brands across the realms of high fashion, beauty, e-commerce, and retail lifestyle and luxury goods, and provide services uniquely tailored to fit our individual clients’ needs – from positioning elite retail flagships, to strategizing and negotiating brick & mortar rollouts, to reporting on market and industry trends. This internship is an excellent opportunity to gain insight into the commercial real estate industry across major markets globally, as well as the worlds of luxury retail and high fashion.
This internship is a great way to:
- Deepen knowledge of the US retail and commercial real estate markets and gain exposure to leading retailers worldwide
- Learn about the commercial brokerage industry, gaining insight into major US and international markets
- Explore emerging fashion and beauty brands and retail trends, including how brands expand their reach from the digital sphere into a brick and mortar context for the first time
Duties will include:
- Assisting in the design, layout, and copywriting for presentation materials and flyers to be used for marketing and client property tours
- Canvassing NYC neighborhoods to survey street retail to create and update maps to reflect existing retail landscape
- Conducting online research of new and expanding fashion and retail brands
- Assisting the team with current client needs and projects
- Other project-based duties, as assigned
The Ideal Candidate
- Enthusiastic personality with a positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- Strong interest in real estate, fashion, art, and/or beauty
- Detail-oriented, organized, and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Creative, eager, and self-starting personality
- Excellent writing, communications, and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Mac OS, Microsoft Office Suite (for Mac) and ideally Pages Design program
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
- Availability 2-3 days per week
- Must be available for a 3-4 month commitment
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Internship.
Robin Zendell & Associates is a boutique real estate advisory firm and a renowned market-leader in tenant representation, serving international luxury retailers and start-up brands alike. We’re a team of proud dealmakers and multi-lingual brand visionaries, and our wide span of expertise – gleaned from the sectors of retail, art, high fashion and consulting – enables us to craft tailor-made solutions and strategy. We consider the longevity and depth of the relationships we’ve formed with internationally recognized brands across the retail sector to be among our crowning achievements. With offices in New York and London and our network of connections across domestic and international markets, we provide matchless service, delivered in real time.
Though our reach is extensive, our focus is singular: our clients’ continued success. We’re driven by passion, and we’re unstoppable in bringing visions to life.
Robin Zendell & Associates are proud Strategic Partners of the CFDA.