RK Communications is actively seeking an entrepreneurial account coordinator for its West Hollywood satellite office.
RK Communications is actively seeking an entrepreneurial account coordinator for its West Hollywood satellite office. The ideal candidate will report in to the senior account team and handle day-to-day account tasks across the company’s Los Angeles roster of brands. An enthusiasm for collaboration is a must.
An individual in this role must have 1-3 years’ relevant work experience in marketing, fashion communications or PR with the ability to support multiple client accounts, work well across disciplines and departments and have a strong understanding of the cultural landscape outside of fashion.
The position is based in Los Angeles and will be reporting in to the office five days a week.
- Strong time management skills and a positive attitude
- A team player able to balance multiple managers and set expectations on a weekly, monthly and annual basis
- Interest in developing relationships across entertainment, social and media
- An excitement for collaboration and interest in developing campaigns that appeal to a dynamic consumer public
- Experience handling samples and gifting from a multibrand showroom is a plus
- Proven ability to work across multiple clients and meet deadlines
- Strong written skills to effectively pitch fashion brands for at-once opportunities with talent
- Existing stylist and social relationships a plus
- Experience supporting on fashion events and/or production a plus
- Proficiency in SEO and Google analytics a plus
- Experience managing budgets a plus
- PC or Mac computer proficiency
- MUST HAVE AT LEAST 1-3 YEARS PAID EXPERIENCE FASHION AGENCY OR IN-HOUSE (internship-only experience will not be considered)
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Account Coordinator, LA.
Why RK Communications
At RK Communications, our superpower is communications. We go beyond standard communications tactics—consistently paving the way for the next generation of marketing.
Our experienced team dives deep to equip our partners with data-backed solutions, garnered from conducting an optimal cadence of campaign reporting to strategy-mapping through each stage of growth—ultimately sparking brand engagement and meeting KPIs.
With every tactics, we consider: Will this strategy make audiences feel, share, investigate, click, buy? Through each partnership, we’re proving: Our data-driven approach drives action.
RK c- works with brands like Holiday the Label, Wolf Circus, Mr. Larkin, Still Here, CLE Cosmetics and EPHEMERA, among many others.