Inspired by the couture of a nostalgic time, Retrofête sets out to reignite the flame that smoldered on the dance floors during the gilded era of funk, sex and rock and roll.
Retrofête takes its name from ‘vintage party.’ Embellished designs infuse the collection with exquisite detail. Inspired by the couture of a nostalgic time, Retrofête sets out to reignite the flame that smoldered on the dance floors during the gilded era of funk, sex and rock and roll. Merging the incandescence of the Disco heyday, Retrofête’s designers are inspired by the new and now aesthetic of fearless females and fashion renegades.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Support on-floor presence at major department stores through high level retail merchandising execution
- Assisting in implementation of retail operations
- Help with visual aesthetics and organization to best represent the brand
- Assist when needed to compile weekly selling and clientele reports
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Passion for fashion
- High attention to detail, the ability to multitask and always stay two steps ahead, and demonstrated creativity in problem-solving
- Store visits include adjustment of visuals by replenishing racks, damage control, and inventory management
- Visual merchandising experience
- Desire to learn a variety of functions within a fashion brand
- Proficiency in MS Office and social media tools; knowledge of JOOR is preferred
- Previous experience working at a start-up or a fast-growing retail company is a plus
- Internship that can work 2-3 days a week during the hours of 9:30AM-6:00PM.
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Internship
Please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!