Contemporary Fashion label Retrofete is seeking a full-time Apparel Production Assistant/Technical Designer to join their growing team at Mint Showroom and Retrofête, the brand.
Contemporary Fashion label Retrofete is seeking a full-time Apparel Production Assistant/Technical Designer to join their growing team at Mint Showroom and Retrofête, the brand. Our design team works with major retailers such as NET-A-PORTER, FWRD, Revolve, Shopbop etc.
- Managing and overseeing production
- Assist with fittings and submission of production comments
- Facilitating the timely approval of components to support on time deliveries including the tracking of samples
- Garment specing and overall quality control
- Creating and updating tech packs for production
- Communicating with domestic and overseas factories
- Maintaining and updating TimeReaction
- 2-4 years of experience working in womenswear production and/or technical design
- The ideal candidate would have experience in technical design and/or fashion production
- Great knowledge of womenswear garment construction
- Passion and interest for fashion and apparel production
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Able and willing to travel internationally
- Microsoft Office, Photoshop and Illustrator proficient
- Ability to multi task and work in a team environment
- Knowledge in embroidery and embellishment is a plus
- Positive, friendly, can-do attitude, willingness to learn
- Animal lover (we have an office puppy)
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Salary depends on experience.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing company with a close-knit team and amazing office culture. At Retrofete our design, sales, and PR teams are all interconnected, providing a working and learning experience that is both unique and beneficial to our success.
*Please email your cover letter , portfolio and resume to be considered. Candidates must have fashion/apparel background.*
Job Type: Full-time