Retrofête is seeking a full-time Director of Operations Manager to join their logistics team. The manager will work and report directly to the brand’s President and will oversee all the brands operations.
- Own all operational functions within the brand, including Inventory Control, Shipping and Receiving, Alterations, Distribution Center Management, Compliance, and Expense Management
- Verify customer orders and work alongside logistics/operations coordinator
- Responsible for the accuracy of the information in the ERP system
- Full ownership of all data entry responsibilities as they pertain to orders
- Verify accuracy of SKU master and assignment of UPC codes
- Monitor shipments for major accounts including EDI compliance
- Oversee accuracy and the creation of linesheets for each season in JOOR
- Responsible for future E-commerce operations
- Lead all operationally-aligned staff, coaching and inspiring the team to deliver flawlessly
- Develop collaborative, positive working relationships within the showroom
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to effectively multi-task, as well as be proactive in regards to assigned projects
- Excellent communication (written and non-verbal) and organizational skills
- Be detail oriented and have drive to learn and grow within the team
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, ERP systems, JOOR, QuickBooks, and Shopify
- Excellent problem solving and a positive attitude
- Able to work in a deadline driven work environment
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Pet Lover
This is truly a unique, and hands-on experience where you will gain an in-depth look into the wholesale perspective of the fashion industry.
To Apply: Please send your resume to Tori@mintshowroom.com, subject line Director of Operations Manager.