We are looking for a self-starter who has the ability to thrive in a team environment to join our sales and merchandising team as an intern.
Reich Furs is a fourth generation luxury company operating in NYC. We use the highest quality materials to design, produce and sell top tier outerwear on the market. Partnering and licensing with the top luxury and contemporary brands in the industry, we aim to blend luxury with an emphasis on client relations creating a curated experience for all our clients.
We are looking for a self-starter who has the ability to thrive in a team environment to join our sales and merchandising team as an intern. We are seeking candidates with a great attitude, who are seeking to learn more about luxury sales and merchandising. No prior experience is needed, just a good attitude and willingness to learn ! We encourage all to apply and look forward to meeting with you. Please send resumes to Samantha@erfur.com
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working with the sales team to learn how to merchandise the showroom for appointments daily.
- Learning how to make memo and logistics paperwork in excel
- Moving merchandise to and from stores as requested
- Pick up and deliveries to corporate office as needed
- Assist in preparing materials and merchandise for market
- Photographing and archiving merchandise as needed
- Trend spotting at the beginning of each season, creating boards of trends in store each season
- Studying the current market, learning price point
- Assist with pricing, set up and ticketing for sample sale and selling events
- Learn to work on JOOR to create and arrange pictorials as needed
- Assist on photo shoots and creating social media content as needed