R13 is currently seeking PR interns for the SS ’20 semester who can begin ASAP (looking to hire immediately)!
Inspired while driving through Italy in 2009, Chris Leba created R13 with the goal of presenting luxury basics that recalled the rebellious spirit of America’s history.
- Manage editorial and VIP sample requests via Fashion GPS
- Maintain the upkeep of the showroom and sample closets
- Assist in prepping for all VIP fittings and store appointments
- Assist with seasonal gifting and seeding of relevant product
- Maintain the press contacts database
- Support on seasonal press days both domestically and internationally
- Support with seasonal NYFW fashion show planning and other press related activities
- Assist and support the PR team to meet targets set for editorial coverage
- Must be available 2-3 days a week
- Must be able to receive school credit
- Daily stipend of $20 per day provided
- Prior Fashion PR or Editorial experience preferred
- Excellent MS Office: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Prior experience with Fashion GPS, Fashion Monitor, or DMR
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Flexibility, determination, enthusiasm and the ability to cope well under pressure
- Good teamwork and negotiation skills
- Drive, competence and willingness to learn
- Ability to form relationships with new media contacts
- Ability to use initiative
Please send your resume to Terry Long at email@example.com, subject line SS ’20 PR Internship.