Purple are actively seeking a bright, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial Beauty Influencer Manager to join it’s growing Beauty Digital division in the agency’s New York office.
Purple are actively seeking a bright, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial Beauty Influencer Manager to join it’s growing Beauty Digital division in the agency’s New York office. Purple has offices globally in London, New York and Los Angeles. The ideal candidate will have a grasp on top influencers, best practices and trends in social media marketing, thrive on creativity, creating relationships and understand how to both grow and convert a digital audience.
The successful candidate must have a solid background with a minimum of 2-4 years of experience of working with influencers, creating partnerships, digital marketing and social media landscapes as well as a passion for influencers as well as experience in PR.
The candidate will be results-driven and have a proven track record in successfully implementing an influencer digital strategy, while also demonstrating a high degree of initiative and creativity when pro-actively proposing new ideas.
The right candidate will hard-working and proactive and will have a proven track record in influencer relations, social media trends, influencer driven events, mailing concepts & implementation and online blogger/influencer campaigns. They will also be an articulate presenter, be competent at media analysis, reporting and thrive on attention to detail.
- Maintain and establish industry contacts with digital influencers and bloggers across the beauty, lifestyle and fashion sectors
- Day-to-day supervision and execution of client influencer campaigns including (and not limited to) mailings, events, social media promotions, partnerships, blogger and influencer outreach initiatives, and topline reporting
- Work closely within a team and help develop and manage influencer initiatives in the digital space, including: strategy, planning, contract negotiation & implementation of new launches, collaborations, and events
- Monitor and benchmark social media activities of other competing brands
- Identify and track emerging trends, initiatives, and vendors in the digital space and develop relevant client applications
- Analyze outcomes and create reports summarizing results
- Manage interns and junior staff; while supporting them in their growth to the next level
- Possess excellent team skills, working alongside junior and senior members of the team
- Assist in driving, organizing, and executing digital PR programs in North America & Global projects
- Liaise with all clients to ensure the brand voice is consistent in each market
- Ideally 2-4 years of influencer and social media marketing experience with established agency or similar role for in-house department; preferably within the beauty sector
- Must possess superior understanding of existing social media landscape including new and innovative tools, platforms, vendors, and technologies
- Direct experience working with social media campaigns, promotions management and reporting
- Self-starter approach toward work with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility.
- Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize within a multi-tasking environment.
- In-depth knowledge, understanding and experience with Social Media Platforms
- Must be flexible and take direction well and be team oriented
- Passion for the beauty industry specifically
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects in a timely manner; time and task management.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to identify opportunities and help craft brand strategy across a multitude of luxury brands.
- Exceptional problem-resolution skills, including the ability to think creatively and prioritize multiple assignments in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Team player who thrives on collaboration. Has ability and desire to interact with people at all levels
- Experience managing and compiling client reports and presentations – Powerpoint and Photoshop experience preferred
- Invested interest and knowledge of beauty and fashion industries, and stays up-to-speed on current affairs
- SEM, SEO, Google Analytics, and AdWords PPC Management a plus.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to jobsNY@purplepr.com with the Subject Line: Beauty Influencer Manager