Launched in 2000, Première Vision New York is the event for North American fashion professionals. For 2 days, at Center415, the major industries supplying materials and services to the global fashion industry come together in New York City.
New show positioning!
A new emphasis on sustainability, building a strong offer to highlight responsibility measures.
Our objective: offer the american industry the opportunity to create more responsible fashion.
A Unique Offer
Creativity, Sustainability, Innovation
Première Vision provides the opportunity to meet some 200 exhibitors, selected from among the world’s top weavers, accessories companies, designs studios and manufacturers.
New! Smart Creation area
The selection of Smart Creation exhibitors is based on a global eco-responsible approach which is based on 3 pillars:
- THE COMPANY: Its social and ethical responsibility, its environmental performance
- THE TRANSFORMATION PROCESS: traceability, finishing, dyeing processes
- THE PRODUCTS: Recycling technologies, organic content, alternative materials
Exclusive Fashion Tools
Première Vision provides an exclusive fashion information through:
- Seminars to decrypt the season’s trends and colors.
- Inspirational areas to discover the seasons major trends.
- An exclusive Color Range with key seasonal information.
- Discussion Panels to find solutions to today’s fashion challenges.