Founded in 1995 by Federico Pignatelli and his Art and Fashion Group Corporation, Pier59 Studios is a 110,000 square-foot premiere photography and multimedia studio.
Founded in 1995 by Federico Pignatelli and his Art and Fashion Group Corporation, Pier59 Studios is a 110,000 square-foot premiere photography and multimedia studio located at Chelsea Piers in New York City. As the largest photography facility and multimedia single Studio complex in the World, WITH OVER 2,500 ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS PRODUCED YEARLY, the space is equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
- Shadows Social Media Coordinator to gain thorough understanding of Social Media processes at professional level.
- Assist in creating engaging and share worthy content, including photo and video editing
- Upload content to relevant social media platforms.
- Assist in generating platform specific copy.
- Assist in the sourcing and organization of client shot content.
- Organize and archive digital images and videos.
- Work with the on-site team to create and implement social media campaigns.
- Monitor analytics to identify viable ideas for future campaigns and the success and or shortcomings of prior initiatives.
- Respond to posts and or comments to bring value to audience’s interactions.
- Regularly analyze and report on the activity of companies’ social media platforms.
- Assist in strategizing, implementing, and disseminating on-site event related content
- Regularly observe and report on the online activity of relevant organizations.
- Digitally savvy with social media platforms
- Experience with photography and videography (behind the scenes and events)
- Proficient with Photoshop, Premiere, InDesign, Illustrator, Excel, and Outlook
- Create pitch decks under director and agent supervision for clients and artists
- Ability to use data to measure results and deliver analytics
- Ability to work closely with other team members to execute methodically
- High attention to detail with ability to navigate multiple, competing priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Assisting in office administrative duties
Special Skills Wanted
- Motion Graphics/Gif creation
- Content Research
- Video Editing
This internship is for college course credit.
Please email your cover letter and resume with attention to Brian Lynch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to include social media profiles and links to your work.