Optimist Consulting is a fully integrated public relations and digital marketing firm specializing in residential real estate and lifestyle brands. Year-after-year, Optimist is recognized by the Observer as one of the top specialty Public Relations firms in New York.
From Optimist Consulting
Optimist is looking for an experienced Social Media Manager with at least one year of agency experience to join our ever-growing team of 6 people. This role has strong growth potential and we are looking for someone who is highly motivated, articulate with clients, creative, a team-player, and understands where social media is going.
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for overseeing social media strategy, community management, content calendars, and reporting for a number of social media channels for our real estate and architecture clients in alignment with the communications and PR strategy and goals.
We are looking for an innovative, hands-on, organized individual, with excellent writing skills who is hungry to learn and possesses a strong understanding of social media and luxury branding.
- Oversee accounts and manage clients’ relationships
- Develop overall social media strategy to drive engagement and increase followers
- Collaborate with team members to develop, produce, and publish content calendars
- Coordinate social media events and develop relationships with relevant influencers
- Plan and execute live social media coverage for events
- Offer innovative insights and solutions, and stay current with social media trends
- Create monthly client account reports to showcase growth, engagement, and highlight relevant information
Qualifications / Desired Skills
- 1 year of agency experience as a Social Media Manager
- A passion for architecture, design, New York, luxury, real estate, and storytelling
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or a related field
- Demonstrated experience of using social media in personal or professional setting
- Working knowledge of photo and/or video editing within a social context is a plus
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Exceptional attention to detail, verbal and written presentation skills, and organizational skills
Competitive salary and benefits.
To apply: email resume to email@example.com