Nylon Consulting is a boutique public relations firm based in New York City that Specializes in design. The ideal candidate will have 6-8 years of experience and will have worked in PR, either in house or at an agency.
Nylon Consulting is a boutique public relations firm based in New York City that Specializes in design. The company represents both interior designers and product brands across industries including furniture, rugs, lighting and kitchen design. We work with market leaders and start ups and have handled partnerships and collaborations for our clients with The Met Gala, Anthropologie, Williams Sonoma and fashion brands like Aquazurra and Bergdorf Goodman.
We are looking for an Account Supervisor (AS) to work with our team to help further the communications goals for each client by keeping the team on track for each client’s deliverables and supporting the day to day running of various PR campaigns.
The AS will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting the company founder on half of the agency’s accounts to help with incoming media requests
- Pitching stories to print, digital and social outlets
- Managing the Assistant Account Executive and working as a team to meet client and company goals
- Putting strategy together for various client campaigns
- Building media lists for pitches
- Researching outlets and writers for various story ideas
- Event management when needed
The ideal candidate will have 6-8 years of experience and will have worked in PR, either in house or at an agency. They will handle both strategy and execution, and will have daily opportunities to execute on their own ideas to build each brand’s success. We are looking for a self motivated, engaging individual who wants to join a fast growing company with a great team.
- Proven ability to think both strategically and creatively.
- Desire for autonomy – this is a small agency with a lot of work and we are looking for someone who thrives at owning projects and can take initiative to get the job done.
- Great writer – writing skills are mandatory for pitches and social media posting. You will need to understand angle, voice and perspective.
- A background in managing people is preferred.
- Must be proficient on word processing programs such as Word, Excel and KeyNote. Great if you have an understanding of PhotoShop.
- Ideal candidate will be interested in home design
To Apply: Please send your resume to info@Nylonconsulting.com, subject line Account Supervisor.