At Milk Makeup, we believe in good ingredients + epic payoff. We’re cruelty-free, paraben- free, and 100% vegan.
Please note this is a part-time unpaid position but we do offer a lunch stipend and college
credit. Looking for currently enrolled or those recently graduated.
Starts Sept 16th 2019
About the MILK MAKEUP FAM:
At Milk Makeup, we believe in good ingredients + epic payoff. We’re cruelty-free, paraben-
free, and 100% vegan.
We were born at Milk, a creative studio in downtown New York City. Our community and
culture have always been our inspiration.
We see personal style and experimentation as the ultimate forms of self-expression. It’s not
just about how you create your look; it’s what you do in it that matters.
About the MILK MAKEUP INTERNSHIP PROGRAM:
Over the course of your 14-week fall program, you’ll have the opportunity to participate and take lead in one of Milk Makeups biggest events of the year is our Sephora Store Leadership Conference, as the events intern you will have the opportunity to participate in the planning of our Sephora Store Leadership Conference from ideation/concept to execution! Our inspiration is our inclusive community and culture; we want to help you build your own network and relationships with some of the world’s coolest, most innovative people.
- Naturally progressive: You’re curious and always thinking about how to improve your and your community’s future. You value a forward-thinking space that encourages you to move the needle and take risks.
- Confident but chill: You’re flexible and ready to get the job done, but you’re humble and make moves thoughtfully. You go after what you want, but always have your team and the greater good of the brand in mind.
- Rule breaker: You’re not afraid of the unknown. You’re down to disrupt the status quo and believe that an open mind is always a good place to start.
- Inclusive + mindful of community: You embrace differences and help foster a safe working environment for yourself and your peers.
- Champion of self-expression: You’re genuinely you. You live your look and want to grow with people who champion self-expression.
What you’ll be UP TO:
- Participate in the planning and coordination of consumer, influencer and retail events
- On-site event execution (set up, breakdown, guest list, coordination, etc
- Generate and analyze the weekly event snapshot report
I’d be CHILL if you had:
- A Love of all things beauty with a focus on PR + Marketing
- Proficient in Keynote, Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Have an eye for existing and emerging trends in beauty, fashion, music. Media/entertainment, arts and culture
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail- oriented and organized
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and prioritize/problem solve
- Previous internship experience in beauty/or related industry is preferred
Email resume/ C.V. with ‘Events Intern’ in the subject line to email@example.com