Mignonne Gavigan is looking for motivated individuals with strong multi-tasking abilities to join our creative team.
Mignonne Gavigan is a NY-based accessories brand thoughtfully designing one-of-a-kind accessories that tell a story of handmade craftsmanship and faraway travels. Our philosophy is that sophistication and playfulness can coexist.
Mignonne Gavigan is looking for motivated individuals with strong multi-tasking abilities to join our creative team. We are looking for students with an interest in fashion, design, and communication. Professionalism, discretion, a genuine eagerness to contribute and organization are a must. Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as an ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment are required. We are looking for candidates with an enthusiasm to learn, grow and contribute to a dynamic team atmosphere.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the below:
- Supporting the Web Team; content, marketing & social media.
- Designing clear and engaging graphic communications for print and web: email blasts, image sourcing/research, product uploads, image resizing, branded promotional items, website, social media, graphics, press kits, and other marketing materials as needed
- Assisting with bi weekly content updates
- Assisting with concept development for various design projects
Please note, you must have your own laptop with Adobe CC for use on-site and must be very familiar with Adobe suite. Basic familiarity with HTML/CSS is a plus in addition to a good understanding for print vs. web image requirements.
- Ability to work at least 3 days a week in exchange for school credit
- Previous work or internship experience
- Strong skills (2 years minimum) in Adobe Suite
- Strong writing skills and experience using Shopify are a plus
- Must have a basic understanding of web design
- A keen interest in current fashion and design trends
- Must have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Proactive in nature
- Applicant must have their own personal laptop to use for the semester.
For the design intern application, please email Yao at email@example.com your resume, cover letter and portfolio samples.