Mignonne Gavigan Inc. is seeking a part time Accounts Receivable (A/R) Specialist.
Title: Accounts Receivable Assistant
Part-time, approximately 10 hours/week
Mignonne Gavigan Inc. is seeking a part time Accounts Receivable (A/R) Specialist. A successful candidate for this position will be ready to enter, post and reconcile payments, research and resolve customer A/R issues, prepare aging report, place billing and collection correspondence, maintain cash receipts journal, update, and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L.
• Assist vendors to help resolve payment issues, keeping track of any payment plans
• Identify delinquent customer accounts through various means, e.g. written correspondence, phone contact, and making arrangements for payment
• Reconcile bank accounts, customer payment remittances and balancing financial data in various ledgers
• Follow up with customers for timely payments in a cordial manner via email and/or phone
• Confirm vendor / customer documents and codes
• Represent and exude the values, culture, and mission of the organization
Desired Skills & Experience:
• 2+ years of relevant experience Accounts Receivable (AR) experience preferred
• Experience with QuickBooks
• Experience with RLM a plus
• Strong analytical skills in basic accounts receivable and accounting policy
• AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field
• Dependability in Microsoft Office with moderate Excel skills in particular (VLOOKUP is sufficient)
• Great attention to detail and strong communication skills (email, phone and internal)
To Apply: Please send your resume to Aaron@mignonnegavigan.com, subject line Accounts Receivable Assistant.