MeiraT looking for graphic designer.
The Visual Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating and editing all production assets for digital and physical platforms by delivering the best imagery to the customers. They will assist with designing various projects ranging from internal communications to special initiatives for trade shows and e-commerce, ordering signage for special events and trade shows, maintain pictures of products, updating and creating technology initiatives.The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Take high-quality pictures of delicate jewelry and accessory products for web and line sheets
- Retouch pictures from editorial shoots to make sure they are refined enough for the website, social media and other digital platforms
- Photoshop all kinds of visuals and images for trade shows, pop-ups and showroom
- SEO, google ads, shopify backend, web development
- Preferred 2-4 years professional, web design and e-commerce related experience (preferably luxury, fashion & retail brands)
- Demonstrated proficiency in UX/UI design software and must have foundational knowledge of UX/UI design principles and methodologies
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator a must, After Effects a plus), Sketch and InVision/prototyping software
- Passion and demonstrate understanding of website usability/web optimization, ecommerce, UX, and responsive design systems
- Knowledgeable of print, packaging, branding, typography, catalog production, retail graphics and some web design / email marketing experience
- 2-4 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Portfolio of work
- Graphic design
- Adobe suite
- Knowledgeable in web backend, technology, Seo, digital marketing, technology
To Apply: Please send your resume to FullTimeCareers@gmail.com, subject line Graphic Designer.