Julia von Boehm/juliavonboehm.com is looking for editorial writer interns for remote internships.
Editorial Intern || Julia von Boehm / juliavonboehm.com
We are currently looking for Fall / Winter 2019 interns to begin work as soon as possible. We are looking for individuals who relate to the following characteristics, and possess the skills below.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Write feature stories in the fashion, beauty, and/or travel categories
- Proactively research trends, news, and industry updates in order to write the best content for JVB.com
- Assist in implementing SEO best practices
- Assist in content research, brainstorming and pitches
- Fashion & Beauty editorial interns should have a strong interest and knack for fashion and beauty research
- Travel editorial interns should have a strong interest and knack for travel research
Must have working proficiency in:
- Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Adobe Bridge
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with excellent grammar
- Previous understanding of the editorial process
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Have great attention for detail
- Possess a positive & professional attitude
- Able to work well in a team setting
This is an unpaid internship. College credit is available.
Subject line: “Editorial Intern (Insert Category here) + First Name”.