Joomi Lim is a high-fashion jewelry brand based in the heart of the Garment District in New York City.
Joomi Lim is a high-fashion jewelry brand based in the heart of the Garment District in New York City. We are searching for an in-house Operations Assistant. This is a part-time position at a fast-paced environment with a small team, which has potential to become a full-time position. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized, a quick learner, and an excellent team player who also excels working independently. The Operations Assistant is a key team member who will work closely with Joomi Lim in our NYC studio assisting her with responsibilities in wholesale, e-comm, PR, and more.
– Assist Joomi with market appointments and take order notes during meetings
– Process Order Confirmations, Invoices, and Packing Lists using Quickbooks
– Generate sales reports at the end of each season
– Create PO’s for contractors
– Collect payments from wholesale accounts
– Pack and ship orders within the order delivery window
– Provide customer service support
– Add new collections/products to the website
– Manage inventory
– Update website using basic tools on Shopify
– Pack and ship out e-shop orders
– Manage sample trafficking for press loans
– Provide editors with credit information
– Assist Joomi with set-up/preparation for monthly in-house livestream sales events
– Order supplies for the office, shipping, etc.
– Minimum 2 years internship experience in fashion, jewelry, sales, operations, or a small business administration
– Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
– Must be organized and detail oriented
– Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop & InDesign a plus but not required
– Experience with Shopify, Mailchimp, and/or QuickBooks a plus but not required
– This position starts at $17/hr with a raise after a 3 month trial period
To apply for this position, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.