Jonathan Simkhai is seeking an intern for its Sales Department to start immediately for the Fall.
Jonathan Simkhai is seeking an intern for its Sales Department to start immediately for the Fall. The position is in West Hollywood and will offer students the opportunity to gain hands on sales experience at a rapidly growing company.
Established in 2010, the Jonathan Simkhai brand provides luxury ready-to-wear for today’s woman. The core aesthetic philosophy plays with the tension of feminine strength and sensuality; this is reflected in the employment of customized fabrics, romantic detailing, linear lines, and contoured silhouettes. Through designs that seek to embolden women with confidence and ease, the brand represents modern versatility.
- Strong work ethic
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Attentive to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and computer skills are imperative
- Ability to use Photoshop a plus, but not required
- Knowledge of retail math a plus, but not required
- Must be currently enrolled at an accredited university and take school credit
- Coordinate market preparations: linesheet creation, showroom prep, sample trafficking and maintenance
- Assist during market meetings, helping models change quickly
- Merchandise the collection during market week and in between appointments
- Research target stores across the United States, Canada, Central and South America
- Manage inventory
- Assist with potential special projects as needed (eg. photoshoots, sample sales, etc)
- General office support
Please send resumes to: email@example.com