Jill Roberts is looking for a talented Social Media Manager/Graphic Designer to administer our social media accounts as well as create the content.
Jill Roberts is looking for a talented Social Media Manager/Graphic Designer to administer our social media accounts as well as create the content. You will be responsible for creating original content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Skilled in managing and growing all Social Media Accounts, specifically our two Instagram Accounts, @JillRobertsBoutique & @IamHonorine. Plan out the weekly posts and stories to better engage shoppers.
- Create graphics for both website – www.JillRoberts.com & www.IamHonorine.com – that nicely align with the Jill Roberts and Honorine aesthetics.
- Bi-Weekly E-Blasts for Jill Roberts – concept ideas for the E-blasts to then create and send out
- Provide weekly reports on Customer Engagement and use this date to better grow both followings
- Create line sheets for Honorine each Market Season
- Knowledgeable and passionate about Women’s Contemporary Brands
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Skilled in using Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.