Jennifer Behr introduced her namesake collection of distinctive, luxury hair accessories in 2005.
Jennifer Behr introduced her namesake collection of distinctive, luxury hair accessories in 2005. Since then, the collection has grown to include a range of seductive headpieces, jewelry and hats. Jennifer Behr is sold at fine retailers all over the world including Bergdorf Goodman, Net-A-Porter, Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus and many more.
We are looking for a conscientious and thorough PR intern who is eager to join our tight knit team. You will be responsible for assisting our PR Manager with day-to-day tasks related to print and digital media.
· Assist with sample trafficking and brand returns while maintaining a clean showroom space
· Monitor all major US print and online outlets and relevant social media channels for brand placements
· Update, compile and analyze data and clippings for monthly press reports
· Assist with influencer and celebrity gifting initiatives as well as project-based brainstorming/research sessions
· Maintain general file organization within our shared Image Relay file sharing system
· Ability to work with a small team in our BK studio and take initiative.
· Interest and knowledge in Fashion Research, Securing Press Placements, Creative Writing.
· Positive attitude and willingness to learn and try new things
This position is a part-time, in-person role.
This position will report directly to our PR Manager.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter for consideration to Kate.Nichols@jenniferbehr.com.