ILOVEPLUM, a luxury children’s apparel agency, is seeking a social media intern.
Social Media Internship Description:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist with social media content creation
- Assist in sourcing and editing pictures
- Assist with influencer program
- Assist with photoshoot prep and execution
- Assist with event prep and execution
- Collaborate across departments to ensure the brand is being understood
- Additional assignments as needed
- Must be able to receive college credit
- Minimum availability 2 days a week
- Candidate should be able to prioritize and maintain a high level of accuracy doing multiple tasks in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Has a no job is too small attitude and is eager to learn and participate in all facets of the company
- Highly organized with proven problem-solving skills
- Ability to take direction well, but also able to work proactively and provide self-direction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), Mac computers and software.
- Understanding of Adobe Suite a plus!
- Must love children & dogs!
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Social Media Internship.