Illesteva is a boutique eyewear brand founded in response to a need for classic eyewear with a downtown New York aesthetic.
Illesteva is seeking a proactive Store Manager to manage our NYC location. The ideal candidate is someone who excels in people relationships (managing teams and engaging customers), has a strong background in operations and an affinity for driving business.
As the Retail Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of your stores, its operations and employees. You will be joining a young team of creatives who are passionate about the brand and providing clients with the warmest experience in-store.
The Ideal Candidate
It is the Manager’s duty to set a positive example for the team and ensure that all staff are working together towards the target of the day, that excellent customer standards are met and that all policies and procedures are adhered to. This position will collaborate among field leadership and the corporate team to provide requirements, procedures, configurations, and best practices in illesteva operational execution.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and motivate team members to maintain employee morale, exceed sales goals and achieve full potential
- Achieve consistent store sales and KPIs including LY, MTD, YTD, Conversion, UPT
- Analyze store sales and traffic and be proactive in maximizing sales opportunities
- Act as a leader and point person to the team by providing employee performance reviews, constructive feedback and demonstrating strong problem solving abilities
- Recruit and retain a professional and customer focused team
- Build strong customer relations to generate repeat business
- Oversee employee scheduling to meet business needs
- Maintain a visually appealing retail space that is organized and merchandised appropriately. Ensure merchandising is consistent with brand standards
- Inventory management; stock replenishment and stock room maintenance
- Weekly submission of operational reports to corporate stuff including payroll/commission reports
- 5+ years of retail sales experience, with at least 3 years in a management position
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and be comfortable with change
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Proven track record of achieving KPIs
- Fluency in a second language is preferred
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of retail math
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Retail Manager.