If you are an accounting/finance expert and want to work in our new beautiful offices in Flatiron/Nomad, we have the perfect position.
If you are an accounting/finance expert and want to work in our new beautiful offices in Flatiron/Nomad, we have the perfect position. As a Staff Accountant at International Cosmetics & Perfumes “ICP”, with brands such as The House of Creed, the right candidate will work with the Controller/Director of Finance, our VP of Finance, and the Accounting Associate on accounting functions principles, practices and procedures. As part of this small team you can make a BIG impact!
We look for creative thinkers who want to be part of great team in a friendly work environment. Much of the accounting work will involve collecting, analyzing and reconciling financial and statistical data while playing a key role in reconciling all accounting transactions and providing outstanding customer service to internal and external clients. ICP is an employee-centric culture and all team members are expected to promote ICP’s core values of: Transparency, Recognition, Accountability and Communication.
Day to day activities will vary, and special projects may be assigned as needed, but much of the work will focus on:
- Performing accounting-related functions and bank reconciliations as well as some general tasks like filing key records, recording daily business transactions & key daily worksheets, and issuing charges and refunds
- Working with our brick & mortar Creed Boutiques to reconcile and prepare monthly sales to credit card statements
- Identifying, researching, tracking and resolving accounting issues
- Processing bills for payment, compiling & sorting invoices and checks and coding and entering ap data, work orders, vouchers, account statement, reports, and more
- Other general tasks that help the Finance team work effectively and efficiently and providing great service.
If interested, and you meet the minimum requirements, please apply:
- 2 – 4 years of Accounting experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Experience with a beauty brand, or wholesaler to department stores, or luxury industry is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated expertise with basic accounting procedures and bookkeeping responsibilities
- Possesses, excellent accounting skills, financial analysis, an aptitude for numbers, and business acumen
- Accuracy, attention to detail, are organizational skills are a must
- Technically savvy, including competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software (Mas90 a plus).
- Skilled at successfully prioritizing and managing multiple projects, while working as part of a team and independently
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment while being adaptable to change and a willingness to take on new challenges/opportunities
Interested Candidates should send resume information to Careers2@icperfumes.com
Compensation includes competitive salary, medical/dental/vision/fsa/life insurance/ltd benefits, a generous PTO schedule, 401K savings plan, professional development and more!