A fast-growing, dynamic New York-based communications, PR, and marketing consulting firm seeks a Senior Director/Associate Vice President to lead an account team serving the Fashion department.
A fast-growing, dynamic New York-based communications, PR, and marketing consulting firm seeks a Senior Director/Associate Vice President to lead an account team serving the Fashion department. The firm specializes in marketing and communications strategies across fashion, lifestyle, interior design, spirits, media, and entertainment sectors, and is quickly expanding into other categories.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop compelling communication strategies and integrated marketing platforms to appropriately position a range of Fashion brands in the marketplace
- Secure top-tier media opportunities, including press coverage, speaking engagements, and sponsorship opportunities
- Interface with key client executives and marketing/PR point-of-contacts; serve as account team lead providing strategic advice, thoughtful direction
- Lead and manage full account team, overseeing development, press relations, strategy, daily product placement, sample trafficking, and media tracking
- Interact with firm’s senior executives to solicit brand- and industry-specific expertise; Provide updates on client status regularly
- Manage and coordinate targeted press events to support product launches, collections, and other brand introductions
- Support new business development through participation in meetings with prospective clients relevant to account team’s specialty
- 6-8 years experience managing public relations in the Fashion industry on either the agency or client side.
- Extensive media relationships on both a national and domestic level, including senior level editor contacts
- Keen understanding of brand nuances, competitive positioning, and big/small industry picture
- Exceptional interpersonal, networking, and verbal and written communications skills; Ability to lead client meetings a must
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a hectic, fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to manage people at all levels of seniority, from account coordinators to senior managers
- Relationships with influencers in the entertainment industry a plus
- Experience in new business development and client acquisition preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com