Freschstyle is a personal styling and closet organizing company in NYC.
Freschstyle is a personal styling and closet organizing company in NYC. The Freschstyle team has a handful of high-profile clients and was voted by New York Magazine as best closet organizing company in NYC, and has been featured on NBC, Timeout NY, the Coveteur, Mama & Tata, and more.
- Full or part time student eligible for school credit
- Available 2-3 days a week
- Driven, proactive and dedicated individuals who can embody the company’s vision and culture
- Interest for fashion and some experience in the industry
- Proficient computer skills
- Self-starters who apply a high level of effort and attention to detail in whatever is asked
- Highly organized and excellent at multi-tasking
- Excited and eager to work
- Positive energy
- Knowledge of NYC (very helpful)
- Assist in personal shopping and closet consultations
- Pick-up and return clothing
- Admin duties
- Organize and maintain showroom/office space
*This is an unpaid internship. Means for public transportation will be provided
* To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Internship.