Forward Artists is a boutique talent management agency that represents hair stylists, makeup artists, wardrobe stylists for recognizable work in fashion and entertainment.
Forward Artists is a boutique talent management agency that represents hair stylists, makeup artists, wardrobe stylists for recognizable work in fashion and entertainment. We’re seeking an assistant to the Hair and Makeup Division in LA.
This person will support agents in maintaining artist, client and brand relationships. This person must be enthusiastically engaged in seeing their work, big and small, directly affect the growth of Forward’s artists. We are a small, collaborative team. Forward promotes internally.
- Assist agents in managing artist’s calendars
- Organize call info and schedules
- Coordinate travel for artists
- Field all incoming calls with professional phone manner
- Generate deal memos and aid in the management of their contracted deliverables
- Organize artist products
- Expense reports for agency team
- General administrative support
- Enthusiastic about the fashion, beauty, and entertainment industries
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and cool under pressure
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Able to work simultaneously with multiple personnel (internal and external) of varying degrees of seniority
- Self-motivated and forward-thinking, with excellent foresight and follow-up skills
- Discreet with confidential information
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Flexibility on work hours and available by email on weeknights/weekends
- Desire to develop skills and eventually transition into a full agent
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org