ESP SHOWROOM is a multi-line fashion showroom representing established European and American designers.
ESP SHOWROOM is a multi-line fashion showroom representing mens and womens European and American designers. We work closely with some of the best high-end specialty stores nationwide, and are looking for a new assistant who is eager to build a successful career in sales and showroom management.
Our showroom assistant will learn every facet of a successful wholesale showroom, including sales, merchandising, marketing, customer service and social media. The best candidate is one who is a smart, motivated, fashion savvy college grad with some retail or wholesale experience. This is a 90-day training program, and could lead to a permanent position in the showroom upon completion.
- Assist in all samples management from the beginning of a season until the end
- Photograph collections and prepare corresponding materials to create linesheets
- Assist showroom market prep and merchandising
- Provide support during showroom appointments and trade shows
- Handle back-end office administration, including order entry and customer service inquiries
- Improve and manage our social media accounts
- Create digital mailers and marketing materials for the season
- Redesign and maintain the ESP Showroom website
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Aptitude for sales, customer service, showroom management and social media
- Highly organized and detail-oriented (think Marie Kondo)
- Multi-tasking guru!
- Reliable, positive, hard-working, and able to work independently
NOTE: Preference will be given to candidates who are proficient in graphic design and basic web design
We want to hear from you if you believe you’re the best candidate for the job! Please email a personal cover letter with resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org