ELR Media Group is a bi-coastal fashion & lifestyle creative agency, seeking an Account Executive for VIP Relations in our LA office.
ELR Media Group is a bi-coastal fashion & lifestyle creative agency, seeking an Account Executive for VIP Relations in our LA office. With almost 20 years of experience behind the scenes, ELR has helped propel existing brands as well as launch newcomers into the marketplace. If you are looking for an environment that is as equally approachable & collaborative, as it is hard working & dedicated – we are the culture for you.
We are looking for a team member who identifies as a self starter, has at least 2-3 years of full-time experience in the celebrity space (either in PR or Styling) and possesses the ability to collaborate, as well as tackle projects/tasks independently, for multiple brands and categories at a time.
- Oversee strategy and execution of all global VIP activity (gifting, wardrobe loans, etc.), consistently securing on-brand and top tier placements
- Brainstorm, produce and execute intimate events with key tastemakers & stylists
- Communicate directly with clients, as needed, in regard to strategies, requests, opportunities, budgets, events & reporting
- Build and foster strong relationships with Stylists, Costume Departments, Personal Assistants or other talent related representation.
- Maintain weekly pitch calendar, stylists pulls, studio visits or showroom appointments and coordinate logistics accordingly and expediently
- Search for celebrity images on an ongoing basis and secure editorial placements and fashion credits for any confirmed sightings, social hits or appearances
- Oversee the maintenance of weekly & monthly activity for client reports
- Based in Greater Los Angeles area
- 2-3 years of experience in the Celebrity/VIP space, either in Fashion Public Relations or Styling (personal shopper or stylist in a retail or department store is not applicable)
- Strong network of existing relationships with top-tier stylist teams and costume departments (this is a MUST)
- Well-versed in the VIP landscape, up & coming talent, and talent’s current stylists as well as the contemporary and luxury fashion & accessories market/s
- Ability to manage several clients and their needs at one time
- Possess team management & delegation skills
- Strong attention to detail, as well as big-picture planning and ability to analyze results and/or failures
- Reliable and transparent communicator & planner who understands the importance of immediate, but carefully crafted replies to emails, requests, inquiries etc.
- Willingness to go out, both during and beyond office hours, to foster relationships and network with key contacts (expensed)
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Google Suite
- Competencies in Adobe Creative Suite, Cision and/or Celebrity Intelligence Database are not required, but a definite plus
- Have a valid driver’s license and consistent access to a personal vehicle
To Apply: Please send your resume to Erica Levine Ryan at email@example.com, subject line Account Executive, VIP.