Candidates must have at least 2-3 years of experience working with another celebrity stylist.
– In charge of separating clothes by showrooms & designers.
– Doing returns in a timely manner, in charge of scheduling pick ups and drop offs.
– Office organization – keeping track of everything coming in and out of office.
– Assist key stylist in pulls and prep work for events.
– Prep for Shoots, red carpet appearances, press & editorials.
– Manage interns.
– MUST have worked with another celebrity stylist for 2-3 years.
– Computer Savvy on Mac and PC; Social media
– Extremely detail oriented and organized.
– Ability to handle VERY fast paced environment.
– Must be pro-active, self-starter.
– Works well under pressure: this job comes with A LOT of pressure.
– Knows how to pull; good eye for fashion
– Ability to multitask, willing to work long hours, dedicated, hard working & honest.
– Some weekends required.
– Must have your own cell phone and car.
– Must be located in Los Angeles.
– Driver’s License and Passport required.
*Key Stylist is willing to train but ONLY if you have previous experience working for another Celebrity Stylist.
Serious applicants apply only please. Please do not apply if you have never worked with a celebrity stylist before.
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 310-497-3136.