We are an independent creative agency. Representing some of the industry’s most respected Hair, Make Up, Stylists, Set Designers and Casting Directors.
Bryant Artists are looking for a Full Time Junior Producer to start as soon as possible in our New York Office.
We are an independent creative agency. Representing some of the industry’s most respected Hair, Make Up, Stylists, Set Designers and Casting Directors. Operating offices in London, New York and Paris.
Candidate must have the ability to work in a fast paced work environment. Communication, Computer skills and experience in a similar role are a must.
- General administrative support
- Daily communication with artists
- Create estimates / deal memos
- Travel coordination
- Accounting management
- Managing and booking assistants for artists.
- Managing artist image archives.
- Primary lead for managing the social media presence and ensuring every medium is up to date.
- General office maintenance duties
- Communicating with PR companies for product requests .
- Maintaining client communications to keep projects on schedule and managing expectations.
- Flexibility with work hours, expectation to be contactable after office hours.
- Agency experience required
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines at the highest level of professionalism.
- A demonstrated interest in fashion, beauty, media, and/or entertainment preferred.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please email your resume and a cover letter to: email@example.com