Black Frame redefines the notion of a communications company specializing in creative direction, advertising, and strategy.
As an Office Coordinator you are responsible for maintaining the office facilities, equipment, and showroom of the company by facilitating the day-to-day operational transactions and support Management and Operations team. This role is a vital part of the daily operations of the organization. The individual in this position must demonstrate high attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
Role and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Front desk and main phone line reception
- Order and maintain budget for supplies for Black Frame office, staff, and kitchen
- Ensure office and showroom are fully stocked with supplies
- Manage overall appearance and maintenance of office facilities
- Plan and implement office systems, layout, and equipment procedures.
- Maintain office contacts sheet and subscriptions.
- Manage and coordinate courier and messenger vendors; prepare reports for budgets
- Support management office facilities vendors (printers, phone lines, IT)
- Plan, coordinate, and manage showroom calendar
- Act as a liaison to Management and Operations team on all operational matters, special events and projects
- Must have 1 year work experience in relevant field
- Must demonstrate discretion and strict confidentiality of client and company matters
- Must demonstrate integrity, responsibility, and enthusiasm to support team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office systems.
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Office Coordinator / Administrative Assistant.