Armarium is the first platform to introduce global luxury brands to the sharing economy.
Armarium is the first platform to introduce global luxury brands to the sharing economy. Armarium offers the best edit of high fashion to rent and the highest caliber of stylists to hire via a website and mobile app, a NYC Fifth Avenue showroom and various international pop ups in jet set locales.
The omni channel platform creates a one of a kind client experience with the most coveted designer fashion selection from brands such as Alexandre Vauthier, Christopher Kane, Bottega Veneta and Missoni to exclusively rent. Proprietary content, generated by our elite team of stylists on the Style Brigade, styling technology- dubbed the ARMIBOT- and exclusive retail partnerships with Browns, The Webster, Le Bon Marche etc further allow for a unique styling experience.
We are seeking highly motivated, entrepreneurial-minded individuals to further grow our team during a highly exciting growth period.
Armarium is seeking a seasonal full-time sales associate for an exciting Armarium Los Angeles Pop Up Shop from January 9 – February 9 2020.
- Excel in the Customer Experience by responding to questions, improving engagement and understanding brands / product knowledge
- Meet or exceed team and personal sales goals monthly.
- Onboard new clients to the Armarium showroom
- Manage customer transactions and data entry on the back end
- Capture all email addresses and maintain a client list
- Maintain showroom presentation and merchandising standards; making sure inventory is in pristine condition
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts
- Maintain end of day reporting including client conversion, inventory feedback, etc·
- Must be able to work weekdays and mandatory Saturday’s
- Must be efficient in Excel, Salesforce and forms of data entry
- Associate’s degree or high school diploma
- 1-3 years of Luxury retail sales experience
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- Confident communicator about current trends, designers, and fit while being knowledgeable about our inventory
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Seasonal Sales Associate.