AREA is a womenswear and accessories design studio specializing in quality craftsmanship, textile development, and innovative embellishment.
Founded in 2014 by designers Beckett Fogg and Piotrek Pansczczyk in downtown New York City, AREA is a womenswear and accessories design studio specializing in quality craftsmanship, textile development, and innovative embellishment. Since its launch, AREA has garnered a cult following with their modern and timeless take on beauty and glamour.
AREA’s signature style is multi-faceted; witty, inherently glam, playfully decadent and injected with a pop energy. The brand shares its name and spirit with the iconic 80s Manhattan nightclub, known for its fusion of art and performance in conceptually-themed nights attracting an eclectic mix of uptown and downtown scenes along with international celebrities.
Currently stocked at leading retailers around the globe, AREA has grown beyond its Downtown roots, spreading its ethos of inclusiveness and irreverent glamour around the globe.
- Regular visits to domestic factories in Midtown for routine status checks with production team
- Help with trim purchasing and sourcing from local trim vendors
- Assist in production fittings
- Assist in quality control as needed in the production cycle
- Must receive school credit
- Strong knowledge of Excel, knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
- Highly organized and motivated
To apply: Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com