Anna Sheffield makes jewelry that is uniquely meaningful. Through our Ceremonialand Fine Jewelry pieces, we render the ephemeral enduring, capturing the alchemy and energy that bring people together and moments to life.
The Creative Services Manager is responsible for ensuring that Anna Sheffield’s visual expression is compellingly and cohesively communicated across brand touch points as varied as packaging design, campaigns, branded internal documents, and in-store experiences. Sitting within the Creative team, the Creative Services Manager will work cross-functionally with all departments to help bring Anna Sheffield’s visual story to life.
- Manage the visual brand standards and processes, ensuring consistency across all touch points: digital advertising, social media, website, collateral, packaging, visual displays, store signage & communication
- Work with the Creative Director & Senior creative team to execute visual designs and campaigns to effectively promote and support the overall Anna Sheffield brand plan
- Work with Marketing and Comms team to articulate visual asset needs & set the cadence of marketing and product launch initiatives while managing the budgets, content and initiatives around them
- Work w/ store managers & Retail Director to integrate marketing objectives into our physical locations through ideas that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, easy to use, engaging and in-keeping with brand expression and standards
- Provide guidance to our Social Media Manager on how to develop and curate content for our Instagram grid & other platforms
- Oversee our Graphics team including Graphics Designer and freelance resources.
- Oversee the visual identity & aesthetics of annasheffield.com as the website continually evolves.
- Grow a portfolio of creative partners (e.g., photographers, illustrators, artists) to collaborate with on various executions
- Maintain a vast knowledge of trends and happenings within the bridal, fashion, art and design landscapes, and possess a keen knowledge of best practices in campaigns, social media, and website developments
BRAND CREATIVE :
- Develop and oversee creation of engaging brand assets across all channels and mediums
- Maintain annual brand creative calendar
- Work conceptually and aesthetically with Creative Director to execute all brand creative projects : window displays, in-store installations and visuals, packaging redesign, etc
- Work with Sales Dept on special projects (trunk shows, etc), visual merchandising, displays, collateral creation
BRAND PARTNERSHIPS & COLLABORATIONS :
- Work with Marketing & Comms to concept, outline, establish and execute on partnerships and collaborations ex. Quarterly Programming, in store events, gift with purchase, sweepstakes, off site events, etc
GRAPHIC DESIGN & CONTENT DEVELOPMENT :
- Responsible for overseeing all graphic design and imaging
- Concept and oversee the creative for all online brand content and marketing initiatives: editorial look-books, seasonal content, campaigns, blasts, social, banner ads, header images, templates and special projects
- Oversee and manage the production of all print collateral: look-books, packaging, business cards, postcards, company branding and signage, and seasonal projects
- Analyze costings/planning and maintain print collateral budget with financial planning and assistance from President and Operations Manager
PHOTOGRAPHY & IMAGING :
- Execute art direction for all creative photoshoots including styling and casting
- Oversee all company creative photography, seasonal campaign shoots, styling, retouching, and delivery
- Develop and maintain a robust image library of unique photos and video resources including original assets as well as stock and found images.
- Collaborate with EComm and Marketing on the evolution of annsheffield.com
- Partner with EComm to oversee all product photography, retouching, and crops
- Partner with Marketing & Comms on Home Page visual refreshes
- 4+ years of experience working as part of a creative team with strong production skills & hands-on experience in photo production
- Proactive and adaptable, able to effectively work under pressure
- Proven experience in prioritizing and effectively managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to think on your feet and make decisions; someone who finds solutions rather than simply reports problems
- General understanding of Adobe Software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), PowerPoint a plus
- Extra credit for a background in fine jewelry
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Creative Services Manager” in the subject line.